This course is structured to cover leadership framework, practices in peace and crisis of war situations, challenges of leadership, military justice system and ethics, culture and tradition of the NA. This modular programme has been developed to train and equip SNCOs of the NA with relevant leadership essentials to awaken them to their responsibility for them to lead effectively and bridge the obvious gap in the system especially while operating in a joint environment. It could also be tailored to meet the requirements of those within specific brackets in their agencies and organisations.
- To enhance leadership values and competences among participants for optimal performance.
- To improve critical thinking and sound decision making ability in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- To build capacity and ability to address military leadership challenges in a joint environment.
- To understand the norms of military justice system a s obtainable in the Armed Forces Act CAP A20 and the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- To develop sound ethical values in tandem with the culture and tradition of the NA for enhance discipline and professionalism.
The programme could be altered to meet the needs and requirements of any organisation desirous of its conduct. The duration could also be redefined to suit the purpose of our client.
The duration of the course is 5 days.
The Leadership Awareness and Development Programme will cover the following modules:
- Leadership Framework.
- Practices in Peace and Crisis or War and Decision.
- Challenges of Leadership.
- Military Justice System.
- Ethics, Culture and Tradition of the NA.
The course is delivered using a combination of lectures, case studies, simulations and small group exercises
The Leadership Awareness Course for SNCOs is facilitated by a team of skilled mentors drawn from the academia and professional managers from diverse backgrounds, including the GOTNI Leadership Institute and NARC.
N75,000 per participant.