Project Management deals with the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to produce a complete project which complies with the objectives of a client. This course enhances knowledge in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing of the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at a specified time.
- To build the capacity to plan, initiate, execute, control and close projects.
- To build capacity to develop plan for project time management.
- To develop participants’ capacity to identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Project Management Framework.
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Scope Assessment and Management.
- Project Schedule Management.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management.
- Project Resource Management.
- Project Communication Management.
- Project Risk Management.
- Project Procurement Management.
- Project Stakeholder Management.
The course is delivered using a combination of lectures, case studies, simulations and small group exercises.
Project Managers, Project Team Leaders/Project Engineers, Contract Managers, Project Specialists and Support Staff, Line and Resource managers, as well as those preparing to take up these roles.
The Project Management Course is facilitated by a team of skilled mentors drawn from the academia and professional managers from diverse backgrounds, including the Development Specs Academy, FNI Management and Accounting Services and NARC.
The duration of the course is 5 days.
N100,000 per participant.