PROFILE OF LT COL AY BELLO (N/12629)
- Date. Of Birth: 17 Sep 81.
- Date of Commission: 8 Dec 07
- Date of Last Promotion: 28/10/21
- Type of Commission: DRC
- Course on Commission: DSSC 15/07
- Ph.D in History and International Studies.
- MA in History
- BA in History
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PDGE)
- Certificate in Computer
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Member, Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria.
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Management.
- Associate Member, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators of Nigeria.
- Member, Nigerian Army Resource Centre.
- Member, Historical Society of Nigeria.
- Basic Systems Approach to Training and Curriculum Course.
- Basic Nigerian Army Education Officer’s Development Course.
- Young Education Officers’ Course.
- Advanced Systems Approach to Training and Curriculum Course.
- Functional French Course.
- Protection of Civilian’s Course.
- Military Observers’ Course.
- Nigerian Army Education Corps Executive Management Course.
- Civil-Military Cooperation Staff Officer’s Course.
- Leadership and Development Course.
Workshops and Seminars Attended:
- Ethical Leadership Skills Programme for Armed Forces.
- United Nations 3rdAnnual Education Solution International Conference and Training.
- Army Headquarters Procurement Seminar for Commandants, Bursar and Administrative Officers of Command Secondary Schools.
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals Number 4 Educator’s Colloquium and many others.
Appointments Held and Posting History:
1.Instructor, Nigerian Army School of Education, Ilorin, Kwara State from 8 Dec 07 to 26 Feb 2012.
Administrative Officer, Command Secondary School, Makurdi, Benue State from 26 Feb 2012 to 13 Apr 2014.
Instructor, Warrant Officer’s Academy, Jaji, Kaduna from 13 Apr 2014 to 6 Aug 16.
Staff Officer 2 Library and Archives, Nigerian Army Resource Centre, Abuja from 6 Aug to 6 Sep 16.
Acting Commandant, Command Science Secondary School, Lafia, Nasarawa State from 6 Sep 16 to 8 Mar 19.
Acting Commandant, Command Science and Technical Secondary School, Lafia, Nasarawa State from 8 Mar 19 to 30 Mar 20.
Staff Officer 1 Museum and Archives, National Defence College, Abuja from 30 Mar 20 to 28 Feb 22.
Assistant Director Military History, Nigerian Army Resource Centre, Abuja from 28 Feb 22 to 11 Jan 23.
Acting Director Library and Archives, Nigerian Army Resource Centre, Abuja from 11 Jan 23 to date.
Hobbies: Reading, traveling, swimming, playing volley ball and chess.